Time Management/Strategies

Time Management/Strategies


The two articles I read were 3 steps to recapture your time by @joynicoleM and Four questions to help you overcome procrastination by Peter Banjera

In terms of the article of recapturing your time I kind of understand where she is coming from with but no the biggest fan of how she suggests to do it. I am definitely not a morning person and trying to figure out the tasks that want to get done in the day and achieve them when I'm just up wouldn't work for me. But i understand what she meant explaining to have a set plan and try to complete those tasks that you set out for yourself.

Regarding the other article I totally agree with how daunting and stressful it is to actually start work but you have to get over that you get into the swing of things and after a bit of hard work you usually have a large chunk of it done already.
With the work for this module my aim is to get a large chunk of the week work done on either the Monday or Tuesday which will give me time to do other modules work and its not something i have to worry about come near the end of the week.  
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts