Unity Tutorial 03

Unity Tutorial 03 



This Unity task asked us to create a game from the top down perspective in which you throw food as a farmer to a wide variety of animals that are moving towards the player. The player also has the control to move the farmer either left or right.
Compared with the first unity task this game has a set objective objective which needed to be fulfilled. Which was to feed the animals pizza before they reach you.
 
In relation to the idea that I had for my own game this tutorial was vey useful using the spawn manager and having the location randomized I can use this for my endless runner game and instead if having animals spawn I could either have boxes, people or other obstacles for the player to get through or avoid.

I thought I was okay doing this tutorial I find the videos quite easy to follow and understand and have a sigh of relief afterwards and everything runs as is supposed to. However I am still finding it a bit difficult to understand how all of the coding aspect of it actually works. I do think though that that can only be resolved over time. As I do more unity task and I continue to use the code overtime I will have a better understanding how all of it works.     






Comments

Popular Posts