Unity Tutorial 4

 Unity Tutorial 4

For this unity task we continued off from last weeks task. We added on to the code to have the animals randomly appear and to have them also disappear off the screen when the slice of pizza would hit off them. In the second part for the challenge we had to fix a couple of bugs from a project that was given to us. Some of these bugs included fixing where the dog spawned, items not being deleted and The player is spawning balls instead of dogs. The third part of this unity task was to create the start of an endless runner stuff like allowing the player to jump and to add collision to the endless runner.

Once again I found the video tutorials going step by step showing me how to add the code to the project very useful. I am also slightly getting more of a hand in relation to the coding aspect of it but I wouldn't say I'm a professional yet.

I also found the start of unit three very useful for me because it matches the style of game that I want to create. Some of these being adding allowing the player to jump and to also adding a collision method if the player does not jump over an obstacle. I will definitely be looking back on this unit especially when I am creating my own game. I am also looking forward to learning how to add the movement and other effects to the project.

Comments

Popular Posts