Analysis

 Analysis

For this weeks reading task I had to gather the research that I had from the previous weeks and to add them to an annotated bibliography. I was very confused at the start how to actually go about doing this but after looking at a couple of videos and attempting it myself after a while I started to kinda get the hang of it. It's definitely going to take me a couple more attempts to fully grasp how to the annotated bibliography 100% correctly but I think Im getting there slowly. In terms of research as well google scholar is quite helpful but I feel like I still need to gather a lot more information. I think I need to narrow down the research i'm looking for as well because I am getting valuable information but I feel like I could be gathering larger chunks of it to be honest. Apart from that its going okay at the moment 

Comments

  1. Hello McCooey, I'm happy to hear you're starting to understand annotating and bibliography a little bit better, gives me comfort knowing I'm not the only one confused outta their mind trying to figure out if they're doing this right or not. I'm sure you're gonna make a great chapter and keep up the good work son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey adam I like how you where able to pack so much info into a short blog post i really need to start being more efficient with mine, because i end up rambling so much on mine. best of luck with the matrix method im glad to help if you need anything. best of luck with the research i know it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts