Reading 07

 Reading 07

This week we were told to look at some of our classmates work for the book that our year is making relating to digital media. Once we were finished we were asked to give feedback on the sections and where we think that they could improve on. I found other students topics really interesting and I think that I gave effective feedback to them relating to certain sections of there chapter.  

I really enjoyed this looking at other peoples work. It basically gave me insight into my own work and also other peoples. It really showed if I was doing any of the tasks correctly or even right at all. I really appreciated the feedback that I had gotten off my classmates. It helped a lot realise what sections of my chapter worked well and what sections I could improve on. Overall I will take this feedback into consideration and work on the sections that I see need improvement. 

Comments

Popular Posts