Reading 08

 Reading 08

For this weeks reading tasks we were tasked with writing an introduction and a conclusion for our paragraphs in our section for the class booklet. My section being based off how game companies and game developers have changed and adapted there ways of promoting or advertising there games or products 

I had already had a introduction written for my paragraphs but it was quite useful to look at the resources to make sure that the introduction that I had written tells the reader what exactly the main topic of this section is about and a quick and brief description about what the content is in each paragraph. I think that I have a good description for the promotional side of my topic but including the paragraphs themselves I think that I need to give a quick description of the advertisement part of my topic.

In terms of the conclusion for my section I think it is written well i regards to summarising the topics that I have covered  and I also leaving the reader with a question to think about. Asking them how they think promotion and advertisement will change in the future compared to the way it is now.  

My introduction




My conclusion 


Comments

Popular Posts