Game upload

 Game upload 

My game is fully finished and has been uploaded to itch.io. I actually had a lot of fun making this game it didn't take me to long to make only a couple of days. Also the game is actually quite addictive in the fact of trying to get the highest score.

I also had to make a trailer for the game. Which wasn't too difficult. I opened up OBS and showed the stat screen then recorded myself actually playing the game. I then brought it into premier pro and added the footage. Cut the footage of me loading into the game and once that was done I downloaded some music and added it to the video and also included text for the game.

If you want to download and play the game yourself here is a link to the itch.io page. Its not that big of a download also. Let me know what you think


https://mccooster973.itch.io/flippy-bird 


Comments

Popular Posts