Reading 09

 Reading 09


This week we were tasked with giving more feedback to other chapters in the book by other members of the class. We also had to reply to the feedback we were given and use that to improve our own work. I think this works very well to make your own work better. It is good to get a new set of eyes to look at your work and point out to you the sections that might need or can be improved.

I think as well for that to work you have to make sure that they are not critiquing every single word and sentence saying all of it is bad. Theres only one or two bits that may need improvements. All and all I think that the feedback that I gave was useful and hopefully will be taken into consideration. I also will look at the feedback that I was given and use it to improve my own chapter.  

Comments

Popular Posts