Reading 10

 Reading 10 


For this reading task we had to add 2 graphics that we have to make ourselves and images to our chapter as well as a short author bio to the start of our chapter.

I started with the 2 self made graphics. The first piece I made was a line graph showing a visual to the ten most viewed video game trailers on youtube. I used a website to create the graph from the info that I got from my research.

The second piece of my own work was that I went into photoshop and made a sort of collage with promotional images of food companies who did a  collaboration  with game franchises like call of duty apex legends and Halo 

I also added a couple of images relating  to the topic as a whole such as poster promotion and video game trailers. Lastly was the Author bio, I gave a small description about myself. What I am studying and what my goals are for the future. I also included a bit about my hobbies also.   

 


Comments

Popular Posts