Reading 11

 Reading 11


 

This week we focused on finishing up the last bits of our chapter sections. I think that I am happy with the end result thatI have and that it turned out really well. I know that I was very slow during certain weeks getting the work done. I definitely stumbled and certain sections. Hopefully other people find it as a good read and well researched

It was nice also looking and reading other peoples finished work. A lot of the topics that they decided to read about I found really interesting. For example how the use of XR, AR, and VR technology can be used in the future and how there be used no in medical settings and in other settings of everyday life. Or the more theory based topics like the MDA frame work or The core elements for the player to enjoy a game. All together I think that the topics covered in this book are really interesting 


Comments

Popular Posts