Reading 12

 Reading 12


This week I had to make one or two small adjustments to my book chapter on game promotion and advertisement. I was told that I had made a couple of mistakes with my citations and references in the chapter. The references themselves weren't in the correct writing style which should have been Harvard style referencing. I fixed this by looking up a generator and placing the link and any additional Information into the page and the website would correctly reference my sources that I used for the book.

All and all I think I did a fairly good job with my chapter for the book. I was very slow to actually get into it, new stuff like the annotated bibliography and methods to gather research I found hard to wrap my head around but after a while I got the hang of it. I actually enjoyed looking more into this topic. Starting off I had a basic idea how game companies carried out promotion and advertisements. I knew about game trailers and that type of things but didn't realise that there is a lot more methods to promoting your game. Which I thought was really interesting. I also read a couple of others peoples work from the class and found there work also really interesting and well researched.   

Comments

Popular Posts